Our clinical team comprises of an eclectic mix of highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced staff who provide a broad spectrum of clinical services and leadership within a holistic care model.
Clinical staff are a valued, integral part of our service. Each service user is provided with a comprehensive assessment from the doctor and nurse to identify the parameters of their drug and alcohol use and track the service user’s medical history, including BBV status, social history, children and mental health issues. Our nurses provide service users with general health checks, including BBV screening and vaccinations, in addition to testing for prescribed and illicit drugs to inform
Our nurses provide service users with general health checks, including BBV screening and vaccinations, in addition to testing for prescribed and illicit drugs to inform clinical decision for those clinically indicated to be prescribed substitute medication. Following initiation of the care plan, reviews are conducted throughout the treatment process ensuring that the care continues address the needs, goals an aspirations of the service user in a safe and therapeutic way.
Our clinical services include:
- Comprehensive assessment from the clinical staff
- Substitute prescribing
- Blood Borne Virus Testing
- Urine/saliva screenings for drug dependent service users
- Community and residential based stabilisation, detoxification and rehabilitation
- Clinical testing and healthcare checks
- Health education and promotion
- Harm minimisation advice treatment and advice
- Structured group work
- Post-treatment reintegration, aftercare and support